Thursday, May 14, 2009

NEW TRACKS UP!! + #52 "Write an upbeat track" Accomplished

Not one, but TWO tracks are now ready for release! I am very very excited about this, because though anyone can dream, it's not easy to accomplish the baby steps that come in between the start line and the actual goal. And though it may not be anything fancy, it is definately one dream come true: one of the not-so-big ones on the way to the big one. And I am thankful for the people that have helped me and supported me in making this happen: from my friends who've always encouraged me, to the producers that made the tracks for me and worked on it with me cuz they have faith in me. I couldn't ask for more, and more than anything, I can't express my gratitude to all of you who have been by side on this journey of mine =) It will never be a lonely one, no matter how tough it may get... So yeah: wish I knew how to post music on this thing, but for now, you can hear it at: Forceworld using the player that's on my page (you should sign up too if u got time ;) ) or on my myspace though it think it takes a lil while for the actual songs to appear on my page... so if you don't see them ("This Time" and "Surrender") then check back in a lil bit...

Thanks all! More to come soon ;)

1 comment: