Monday, February 16, 2009

Lemme Introduce Myself...

I used to have a diary. Actually, let me rephrase that. I used to write in a diary. It had a name: Charlie. I figured if it had a name, it would feel less "lame" that I was writing in a diary, and that if someone were to one day, come across my immature and pointless entries that all teenagers and young adults brood about, that they would feel more like I was telling them a story, rather than just writing words in a book... But as I share this bit of information that I haven't really shared before with anyone, I sound like an even MORE lame person for naming my diary.

So yes, I am a bit behind on the times - Even to this day, I still don't know or don't get what a "widget" is...

But lately I've been discovering many fantastic people out there that I have never met in my life that are flat-out interesting to read about. Like a reality show that you read. And because I am reading, and not "watching" on television, I some what must have this justification in the back of my mind that this is "above" watching those trashy reality shows...

--> Because reading requires more brain power than watching...

--> More brain power means it must be more intellectual...


--> Therefore reading blogs about other peoples lives is above actually watching other peoples lives...

yeah.

...just a taste of my "logic."

Either way, I have my few cents that I tend to wanna add to this web crazed community - so read away if you like - tho I can't guarantee you that my life or my opinions will be as interesting as some others... ;)

If anything, you're getting to know me... one blog post at a time.

Oh, and in case you're curious as to why I "used" to write in a diary and currently don't "write" in one is because of a crazy boy whom I dated once, long ago, that knew of no boundaries (read it, cited it, then analyzed it ALOUD to me)... surely stories about him will eventually surface in a blog post or two... I have many...

No comments:

Post a Comment